Easy InnKeeping ASP is a web-based solution for all your hotel needs. All you require to get started is a high-speed Internet connection to use the system. You can access your information from any computer, tablet, mobile or PDA by just remembering the path and login information provided for you.
In order to make efficient use of the software, the below preliminary browser settings need to be included :-
– Make sure to set “Allow popups for apps.gracesoft.com” in Mozilla Firefox and “Always allow popups from apps.gracesoft.com” in Chrome so that the main page will be loaded.
– In Mozilla Firefox
- Open a new tab → type about: config in the address bar.
- A warning dialogue box will be displayed. Select “I’ll be careful, I promise!”
- A list of options to configure will be available on your browser
– In Chrome
Click the Chrome menu at the top right hand corner of your browser.
Click Show advanced settings at the end of the page.
Under the Privacy section, click the Content settings button.
Logging in/Logging Out
To Login Easy InnKeeping ASP
– To Login, make sure you are connected to the internet and enter the URL in your web browser.
– Enter the property short name, login name and password provided for you and click on Login. If you need to login to the old version click on ‘Login to old version’ (Please note the system is case sensitive)
To Logout Easy InnKeeping ASP
– To Logout Easy InnKeeping ASP software, click on File in the main menu and click on Logout in the sub-menu option.
Considering the simplicity, speed and security of the software, Mozilla Firefox and Chrome are the recommended browsers that help you to navigate within the software in a faster and easy way.
Moreover, Easy Innkeeping ASP offers manifold compatibility with iPhone, Android and all Personal Digital Assistants. This enhances the overall application experience irrespective of device manufacturers.
Print Setup (Header and Footer)
- In Chrome,
Click on the “Customize and Control Google Chrome” icon which is present at the top right corner. Click on that icon and then click on “Print”. Header and footer options can be enabled/disabled accordingly
– In Mozilla Firefox,
Click on “Open Menu” icon which is located at the top right corner and click on “Print” icon. Click the “Page Setup” button which is present at the upper left corner then click on “Margin & Header/Footer” Tab . Header and footer options can be changed accordingly.
Easy Access of Easy InnKeeping ASP
– You can assign the Easy InnKeeping ASP website as favourite by clicking on the star icon (Bookmark) which is present in the address bar so that you can access the website easily from the home page.
– You can also create shortcut in your desktop by right clicking on the desktop and then click on New>> Shortcut. Enter the URL as https://apps.gracesoft.com/pms/login.asp and enter the Name for the shortcut and click on finish. Now the shortcut will be created in the desktop. The default browser will open the link.
Navigating Through Easy InnKeeping ASP Screens
Navigating through Easy InnKeeping ASP Screens is quick and intuitive as it provides you with more than one way of navigation!
You can access different screens either by using the menu options or directly by clicking on the icons. You can move from one text box to the next by clicking on the text box with the mouse. Pressing the key can also do the same. To select an item from the list, click on the list once. All the items get listed. To select a particular item, move the mouse pointer over that particular item and click on it. Columns can be sorted in a different order by clicking on the column header. Click on the column header again to reverse the sorting order.
You can access the Help system at any time in Easy InnKeeping ASP. The help feature allows you to have access to various options to get appropriate assistance for all your queries and clarifications.
Channel Manager Login
Easy InnKeeping ASP offers you with various options for support. You can avail support services through Live Help, Phone or by logging a support ticket. Also, our representatives offer both online and onsite training services and tailor all your support needs as and when, is needed.
Live Help is available from 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST
Support services are available at 713-981-5300 (Press 2 for Support) from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, CST. For after hours, emergency support, please leave a message and our on-call representative will respond back to you at the earliest.
Logging a Support Ticket
You can submit a support ticket and our customer care representative will respond to your ticket within 1 business day.
EasyInnkeeping offers you with both online and onsite training services. You can schedule a quick tour of the software with one of our representatives, who will help you run through the software and extend customized training sessions as necessary.