The condo maintenance screen allows you to track maintenance charges. To add a maintenance charge, follow the steps below:
- Click on Condo > Condo Maintenance in the main menu.
- Click on Add Maintenance Charge button and Maintenance Charge Listing screen will be displayed which is shown below :
- The Condo Owner Charges screen appears as show below:
- Select Room Name from the list provided. Only the rooms that were assigned to owners in the Unit Setup screen will be listed.
- Select the Charge Type from the list provided. Only charges that were defined in the Account List will be listed here. To add a new charge, go to Setup > Account Main List. Click on the Subgroup (magnifying glass picture) next to Charges. In the Account Sub List that appears, add the account codes.
- Enter the work requested details.
- Enter the name of the individual/company that the work is assigned.
- Enter the labour cost.
- Enter the material cost.
- Enter the tax.
- The Total is calculated automatically by adding the labour cost, material cost and tax.
- Enter misc notes if any.
Click on the Save Condo Owner Charges button to save changes