The POS essentially holds all the details of all the outlets within a property including the location, the restaurant type, the timings and the status of the restaurant whether it is opened/closed. To access this feature, go to POS>> POS Info>> POS.
To Add an Outlet
- To add an outlet, click on the Add Outlet button.
- The Add Outlet screen is displayed as follows,
- Specify whether the outlet is active. Mention the name of the outlet, its type, location, the number of stations it holds and other details.
- Once you are done, hit on the Save Outlet button at the bottom.
To Modify an Outlet
- To modify an outlet, click on the outlet name that you want to modify.
- Make the required changes/modifications.
- Hit on the Save Changes button once you are done.
To Delete an Outlet
- To delete an outlet, select the checkbox next to the outlet that you want to delete.
Hit on the Delete Outlet button once you are done.