Package Booking is a combination of Rooms and Inventory Items together and made it for use for the guest at a discounted rate than the original rate.
- The package feature allows a property to build combinations of room stays, and other items like foods into a package and that can be given as a single item to the guest.
- To create packages click on Setup>> Advanced Basic Easy InnKeeping>> package Setup.
- Click on Add button. Add package page will be opened which is shown below:
- Enter Package Name and Description.
- Click on Browse button to upload the picture.
- Enter Number of Rooms and Number of Nights included in the package.
- Select the rooms that can be booked for this package from the Room Details list. To select multiple rooms, hold the CTRL key and select with your mouse.
- Select Room Rate from the Dropdown.
- Select the Item Details from the provided list to add services or items.
- Select the item name
- Select the quantity. If a default price is defined for the item, it will be displayed. If no price is defined, please enter an amount.
- If you want to add more than 10 items click on Add More Items button and enter the item details.
- Enter the Number Of Guests.
- Select Online Package as “Yes” if you want to display packages in the Easy WebRez online booking page.
- Select the dates that the package should be applied. If you want to apply multiple dates for a single package, click on Add More Dates button and select the dates.
- Total Room Rate will be shown in the text box and also can be modified. Total cost is the actual amount of the package (calculation will be based on the room rate and item details amounts) excluding the tax will be displayed in textbox.
- Click Save Changes Button.
To make Package Booking click on Reservation>> Package Booking from the Black Menu which is shown below:
- Arrival & departure date will fix the range of days were the customer going to stay. By assigning the Arrival Date, Departure Date will be calculated automatically based on the Package’s duration.
- No. of Nights will tell about the duration of stay in the property by the Guest.
- No. of Guests will conform how many adults are going to stay which cannot be entered here, It will be enter automatically
- Enter the First name and Last name and press “Tab” key, it will display the guest list
- By clicking on the magnifier near first and last name, matched details will be uploaded.
Status & Auto Email
- Status block gives the details about what will be the current status of the booking which going to be.
- Auto mail feature will send mails automatically according to the setup which has been created under Setup >> Advanced EasyInnKeeping >> letters >> Reservation or marketing letter >> Auto Mail.
- Status can be viewed in Charts>> Monthly Calendar and auto mail can be viewed whether it has been sent and opened under Quick reservation>>History tab.
- This feature will assign rooms to the reservation.
- We can add multi rooms (ctrl+click on the particular rooms).
- Group code feature is used to book multiple rooms for a range of dates and make a single person to pay all the billings. It can be setup in Reservation>>Group booking>>Add.
- Company Ledger feature will add all the room charges to the company bill and the company will be paying the bills.
- It can be accessed under Features>>Company ledger.Steps:
- Click on the Add button which is shown above. Direct Billing Company screen will be shown below :
- Enter the Company Name, Address and Contact information.
- Enter the Credit Limit. Each time a reservation is direct billed to the company, it gets deducted from the Credit Limit. The amount that can be direct billed to the company has to be within the credit limit that is allowed to the company.
- Click on the Direct Billing. Only by clicking on Direct Billing it will be displayed in reservation screen.
- Then click on the Save button.
- Reservations that are referred by travel agents can be tracked using this feature. Their commission can be defined and combined into the reservation rates.
- To create Travel Agents click on Setup>> Features >> Travel Agents in black menu.
- Click on the Add button which is shown above. Travel Agent screen will be shown below :
- Enter the Agent Name, Address and Contact information.
- Select the Commission Type. It can be:
- % on Total Bill
- % on total Nights
- Flat Amount per Stay
- Flat Amount per Night.
- Enter the Fee Amount. For example, if it is 10% of the total bill, select ‘% on Total Bill in the Commission Type and enter 10 as the Fee Amount.
- If you need any Custom Fields, enter in the custom fields.
- Then click on the Save button.
- Referral is the information about the hotel from any secondary sources like friends, newspapers, magazine…etc.
- For Referrals, commissions are not applicable to any secondary sources.
- It can be setup in Setup>> Advanced Easy InnKeeping>>Referral Types
- Enter New Referral name.
- Click on Save button.
- In payment type payments can be done in either cash or card. Credit card type can be set under Setup>>Accounts>>Payments.
- If cash is set as payment type then credit card information is not necessary.
- Credit card set can be done under Setup>>Accounts>>Credit card type.
- View is used to see the information which has been given in the credit card field by entering credit card password.
- We can also verify the card details by setting under Setup>>Advanced Easy Webrez>>Credit Card.
- If the card is assigned to “No validation” it will save the reservation but if the “validation” has been selected then it will verify the credit card details and shows error alert if the card does not meet the required correct details.
- Discounts are reduction of amount to a basic price of services.
- To create Discounts click on Setup>>Accounts>> Discounts dropdown in Black Menu.
1. Click on Add button.
2. Enter the discount item description.
3. Select Account Group as Discount.
4. Select Account Subgroup.
5. Automatically the Account Type will assign to Debit.
5. Enter default amount if you wish to set up.
6. Click the Save button.
- Select the Tax Type. It consists of
- Percentage Of Amount: Percentage amount of the room total.
- Flat amount: A flat amount is charged regardless of the room total.
- Inclusive GST: GST amount is 9.09% of the room total.
- Enter the tax rate in the Amount box.
- If the tax applies to lodging, select Applied To Lodging check box. Taxes will be applicable to reservations only if this check box is selected.
- Click on the Save button.
- Post total is the total after addition of taxes with other rates.
- Total paid field will display the amount in which customer has paid.
- Amount due field will notify the remaining amount that the customer needs to be paid.
Any needs and request from the customer side, it will be noted down at notes field.
- ADD feature will add a new Quick Reservation.
- SAVE button will save the reservation and remains on the same page but SAVE&CLOSE will save and close the reservation.
- Billing button enabled only when the reservation has been made. In billing screen the current reservation’s entire Guest, Room Information, Payment and Charges details will be displayed.
- Payment and other charges can also be done in billing screen.
- Only room rate can be change but we cannot edit taxes.
- Print feature is used to take printout of the billing screen.
- Send Email feature will send the billing details to that particular customer through Email. The Email which has been given in the guest details during reservation to that mail only it will be sent.
Guest, Guest image, Guest doc
- Guest button will show the guest information and any changes can also be done.
- Guest image will takes the image of the customer through interface and any document of customer for security reason can be added through Guest Doc (Select Document popup) which is shown below.
- Letter feature will send the letters like conformation, thank you…etc. in the form of Email and it can be setup under Setup>> Advanced Easy InnKeeping>> Letters>> Marketing Letters.
- Delete button will delete the entire reservation.
- Deleted reservation cannot be found in find reservation also.
History feature will show the entire action of the current reservation step by step which can be viewed under History Tab in Quick or Full Reservation.