Easy Webrez Cms Editor
The Easy WebRez CMS editor allows you to easily customize your booking engine pages at a single place. To access Easy WebRez CMS Editor, navigate through Setup>>Basic Easy Webrez >> Easy Webrez Cms Editor in Menu.
1. On selecting Easy WebRez CMS Editor, you will be redirected to a page wherein you can select a desired template for your booking engine.
2. Select the desired template by marking its corresponding radio button and click on the “Go To Design” button.
3. Once you select a desired template, you will be able to see the editor integrated with the booking engine pages as below.
4. The editing options are present towards the left as shown.
5. In the Select Page field, select a desired page to edit from the drop down.
6. On redirecting to the desired page, you will notice that everything on the page can be customized. You can create, change, add and modify content, add images to your page. Click on the “Marker” icon that appears at the top left corner of each tab that you want to customize. On hitting the marker icon, an on-screen editor is displayed. You can add or edit content as per for your preference using this option.
7. Once you are finished customizing, click on the “Save” button to save your changes.
8. To preview your page with the saved changes, click on the “Preview” button.
9. To reset the changes made, click on the “Reset” button.
10. Note that it is important to Save within the on-screen editor and on the CMS editor for your changes to reflect in your booking engine.