- To retain customers and provide opportunities to increase their business, it’s important to add, maintain and update Customer details.
- This can be accessed under Setup>> E-Connect>> Customers List in the main menu.
- Adding and Deleting Customers
To add a Customer
- Click the Add Customer button at the bottom of the Customer List page.
- The Add Customer form is displayed
- Fill in the contact details of the customer, comments and purchase date and details.
- Once you are done click the Save Changes button at the bottom. The new Customer details are added to the existing list of customers.
To delete a Customer
- Select the customer (s) to be deleted by click the check boxes to the left.
- Click on the delete customer button at the bottom of the page.
- A dialog box appears to confirm your deletion. Click on “OK” and confirm. The selected customers will be deleted from the List.
To Filter Customer List Display
- Select All Customers to display all contacts in the Customers database.
- Select Customers in Mailing List to display all customers who have given permission to receive email communications.
- Select Customers not in Mailing List to display all customers who have opted out ofemail communications.
To Search for Customers
- Go to the Customer List and select any of the following search criteria in Search By drop down list.
- Type in the search criteria and click the Search box to display results.
- Click on the Property or Organization name to view Lead details.
To define a new search, click the Clear button.