1. Cash Drawer:
This feature contains all of the cash drawer related actions you need to manage the cash balance on a daily basis. Cash transactions made in the front office, Reservations and Point of sale will be tracked with a dedicated report. Each front office staff has to open and close the cash drawer as they check in and check out for the day.
To Enable Cash Drawer:
1. Need to contact the Support Team.
To open Cash Drawer:
2. Go to Set Up >> Accounts >> Cash Drawer
1. The above shown page will be opened. To open the Cash Drawer click on “Open Cash Drawer” button which is located at the top right corner? When Open Cash Drawer is clicked, below given page will be opened.
2. Initially the System Starting Balance will be Zero. We cannot modify it, but we need to add notes and click on “Open Cash Drawer”. Example: John opening the Cash Drawer.
3. Now the guest making payment as “Cash Payment”. Once the process is saved at the billing screen, the payment will be updated at the cash drawer page.
4. Also, when a guest is making a Cash Payment for the reservation or for the Gift shops/ Restaurants, it will be updated in the cash drawer transactions. Inventory codes 106, 107 and 801 will be tracked.
5. When a cash payment is refunded or deleted from the reservations and gift shops/ restaurants, it will be removed from the cash drawer as well.
To Close the Cash Drawer:
1. To close the cash drawer, click on “Close Cash Drawer” which is at the right top corner. Add notes as required.
To Close the Cash Drawer:
5. To close the cash drawer, click on “Close Cash Drawer” which is at the right top corner. Add notes as required.
NOTE: Only particular codes will be tracked at the cash drawer. They are 106, 107 and 801.
Remove Cash From Cash Drawer:
1. If we want to pay for something from the cash drawer, click on “Remove Cash” button and enter the amount with notes, then click “Remove Cash”. It will be updated on the cash drawer.
To Add Cash on Cash Drawer:
2. And also clicking “Add Cash” button we can add cash with proper notes
Final Cash Drawer:
3. The payments which we made at the billing screen will be affect the cash drawer, thus the cash will be added or reduced that depends on type of payment we made. The finalized cash drawer will be like
To Close the Cash Drawer:
4. To close the cash drawer, click on “Close Cash Drawer” which is at the right top corner. Add the notes before close; it might be helpful for other staff to follow.
5. Add the notes and click on “Close Drawer”.
NOTE: Once the “Cash Drawer” is closed we cannot add cash related payments on billing screen.
To View Cash Drawer in Reports:
6. Thus the changes have been made and we can view the activities which were done at the “Reports”. At “Reports>> Financial>>Cash Drawer” we can view the activity.
7. When we click on “Display Result” the activity that was done at the cash drawer will be displayed.
8. By clicking on the Reports#, transaction details will be displayed.
2. Online Booking – Version 3
• Email Address and Phone Number
• About Us
• Photo Gallery
• Rooms Display
• Background Image
• Credit Card Payments:
• Deposits & Discounts
• Shopping Cart
• Online Booking Process
• individual Room Booking
1. To upload a logo, go to Setup >> Web Booking >> Image Settings. Choose the image for “Logo Image” and save it.
Email Address and Phone Number
1. Email Address and Phone Number details can be changed under Setup >> Front Office >> Property Info.
2. On clicking in the phone number in the mobile, it will automatically navigated to make the call of the number. The location of the phone number and email address in the online booking engine is shown below
1. Property’s Description can be setup under Setup >> Web Booking >> Information Direction and then click on “Property Description” tab and enter the details under the Description and save it.
2. To upload the Property Image, go to Setup >> Front Office >> Property Info and then upload the image under “Upload Picture” and save it.
Once the setup is done in the Front Office it will reflect in the About Us screen is shown below:
1. Photo Gallery Images can be uploaded under Setup >> Web Booking >> Photo Gallery. It can add nine images.
1. Direction instruction and map direction can be setup under Setup >> Web Booking >> Information Direction.
2. In the input type, choose the type as “Latt & Long”.
3. Enter the co-ordinates and save it.
4.Once the setup is done in the Front Office, it will be reflect in the Direction screen is shown below:
1. Default No of Nights – The No of Night(s) setup over here will be shown in the Search for Room Widget by default.
2. Lead Time
a. Same Day Booking – Lead Time is set as 0
b. If the reservation should be booked after X number days then mention the day(s) in the lead days field. Say, Lead Days as 2. Then the booking is allowed only after two days from the current date.
3. The Do not allow Online Reservations after feature will not allow any reservation in Online for the defined period of day(s) or Date.
1. The images for the Rooms that are listed at the bottom of the page can be setup under Setup >> Front Office >> Unit Setup screen and upload the images for the respective rooms.
2. Uploading Image
a. The image size should be less than 2 MB
b. Image Resolution – 760px Width and 370px Height
c. Image Format – Gif, Png, Jpg
3. Room Description and Amenities can be added to the respective rooms under Setup >> Front Office >> Unit Setup
1. To upload a background, go to Setup >> Web Booking >> Image Settings. Choose the image for “Logo Image” and save it.
2. Once upload is done in the Front Office it will reflect in the Online Booking Engine is shown below:
1. Policies can be created in the Front Office under Setup >> Policies.
2. Create the policy and make sure in Display On “Easy WebRez” is checked, to make the policy to display in the Online Booking Engine.
3. Once the setup is done in the Front Office, it will be reflect in the Policy screen is shown below:
4. Clicking on the “Terms & Condition” text, the policy list will be displayed, which is shown below,
Credit Card Payments:
1. Go to Setup >> Front Office >> Credit Card
2. Select the “Credit Card Types” to be visible in the Card Type of the Online Bookings Registration Page.
3. For payment processing options for Easy WebRez, complete your preference for “Credit Card Validation”
• CC Avenue
• Validation (Credit card number required, but not processed)
• No Validation (no credit card required to book online)
Deposits & Discounts:
1. To define deposit required, and special discounts or promotions, Go to Setup >> Web Booking >> Booking Engine Settings.
2. Select Discount Requirements if you want to offer a special for guests booking online
• Define the dates the discount will be made available
• Discount is used for a percentage or Flat Discount for a flat amount.
• Online promo or Advanced Promo can be applied by requiring the guest to enter a code to receive a discount made available to a certain group of guests only.
3. Define Deposit Payment Requirements. The selected deposit amount will be processed from the guest when they complete the booking. (It will be charged only when any payment gateway is connected with the property)
• Number of Nights
• Percent of Stay
• No Deposit required
• Full Amount of Stay
The cart items under Setup >> Front Office >> Inventory Items (Main Group – Charges & Sub Group – Lodging), the items those are selected “Apply to Booking Engine” will be show up under “Optional Items & Services” in the Online Booking Engine.
Online Booking Process:
1. Choose the Room type, Check in & Check out dates and guest count and Click on Search button
2. List of available rooms will be displayed. The selected room will be displayed under “Booking Details”. Click on Complete Booking to proceed to the payment page.
3. In the payment page, the “Deposit Due” is the amount that is going to be charged out of the grand total when completing the booking.
4. If it is a returning or existing stay guest, then enter the email address under “Returning Guest” and click on Submit. Automatically the guest details will be filled into the respective fields. Make sure all the fields filled and terms & condition is checked to enable the Complete Booking button and completes the booking.
5. Once the booking is successfully, then booking confirmation is shown. A copy of Confirmation email will be sent to both guest and the property.
Individual Room Booking:
1. If a particular room needs to be booked from the website, then the individual room booking option is opted. In the website, the link of the particular room will be placed as a button, which is shown below,
2. When the book now or reserve button is clicked it will navigated to the particular room’s online booking engine which is show below.
3. Choose the dates, click on Book button.
4. Enter the guest details and completes the booking.
5. At the bottom of the page, the calendar shows the blocked or already reserved dates in black color and available dates are shown in white.
6. Room Description and Amenities can be added to the respective room under Setup >> Front Office >> Unit Setup in the Easy InnKeeping.
7. Policies can be created in the Front Office under Setup >> Policies. Create the policy and make sure in Display On “Easy WebRez” is checked, to make the policy to display in the Online Booking Engine.
Individual Room Booking Page:
1. Room type Calendar loading time enhancement
Navigation: Click Calendars icon on the header -> Select Room type from the drop-down list on the right
Enhancements: Changes have been made to load only the availability count of each room type first as shown below. As each room type is expanded on the left pane the units under each room type will be loaded.
Note: The room types that have been expanded will remain expanded every time you login to the system thereafter for you convenience.
2. PCI_Track View CC password in the activity log report in QR, FR and billing screen:
Now the administrator has the ability to track the staff list who viewed the CC password in the Quick reservation, Full reservation and Billing screens in Activity log report.
1. Online booking engine- Duplicate Guest Record for returning guests:
While making more than one reservation in the EWR for returning guests it creates a duplicate guest record. This bug has been fixed.
2. Online booking engine Registration Page – Mandatory fields setup:
There was an issue in making home phone mandatory in registration page of the online booking engine. This bug has been fixed.
3. Online booking engine _ Rooms Display Order:
There was an issue while displaying rooms in the EWR calendar as display order. This bug has been fixed.
4. PMS_Billing_Saving Credit card:
There was an issue where credit cards are not staying in the system after making a reservation in a certain scenario. This bug has been fixed.
5. Occupancy forecast report:
There was an error while generating occupancy forecast report. This bug has been fixed.
6. PMS_Tax calculation:
Refund inventory codes, by default has been assigned as a debit transaction.
7. PMS_Quick Res screen has incorrect rates:
There was an issue with the Quick Reservation screen showing incorrect rates on Expedia reservations. This bug has been fixed.