Browser Cookie settings for 2-factor authentication
If you do not have cookies enabled in your browser, you’ll need to enable them for Easy InnKeeping 2-factor authentication to work. Please enable cookies by following the below instructions specified for each browser:
- Click the Menu button at the top right corner with three lines.
- Click Content Blocking then click Privacy & Security.
- In the “Content Blocking” section, select Standard.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, uncheck “Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed”
- Click on the Chrome menu button on the browser bar.
- Click “Settings.”
- Scroll down and click “Advanced.”
- In the Privacy and security section, click Content Settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Click the slider to “Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended).“
- Click Safari > Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy
- In the “Cookies and website data” section, select “Always allow.”
- Click on the 3-dotted and click on
- Click Privacy & Security, you see the setting for Cookies.
- When here, from the 3 options, select “Don’t block cookies”.
- Click Tools or the gear icon at the top of the browser window.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab and then the Advanced button on that tab.
- Ensure that “Override automatic cookie handling” is checked.
- Set the First and Third party cookies to “Accept.”
- Check “Always allow session cookies.” and click OK.
- Exit Internet Explorer and restart your browser.