Clearing the Browser Cache will reveal all the new updates that have been deployed to Easy InnKeeping. The following guide provides instruction to clear cache in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome & Microsoft Edge.
- Click on the hamburger icon at the top-right corner of the browser window. And then click on options (refer image).
- Click on Privacy & Security on the left-hand side panel and scroll down to Cached Web Content.
- Click Clear now.
- On Google Chrome, click on the menu button on the top-right corner of the browser window (three dots) and then click on settings.
- Scroll down on the settings page and click on Advanced.
- Scroll down further and click on Clear Browsing data.
- Choose Cached images and files and click on Clear Data.
- Click on the menu button on the top-right corner of the screen (three dots) and choose settings.
- Scroll down to Clear Browsing data and Click on what to clear.
- Choose Cached data and Files and click on Clear.