- The orders list option can be used to record and print receipts for any sales that are unrelated to reservations or bookings at your establishment.
- Before creating a new order, be sure to add the Customer Name from the Customers List. Please note the customers list is maintained separately from the Guest List database.
- Each order records a description of items purchased along with account codes, payment details, and taxes. Orders can be viewed by searching by customer name, order number or by other criteria in the drop down list.
- To make access this screen go to on Setup>> E- Connect >> Order List
To Add Order
Before creating a new order, be sure to add the Customer Name from the Customers List. Please note the customers list is maintained separately from the Guest List database.
- Click on the Orders list and Add Order at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Customer from the list and the Billing Details screen will open
- Select the item sold by clicking on the Acct Code icon.
- Enter quantity and amount and Save.
- To enter payment, click on the Acct Code icon and enter payment type and details and save.
- Click Print to provide a printed receipt to the customer.
- Click Close and the order is added to the Orders List
To View or Modify an Order
- Click on the View Order Details link respective to each customer at the right end.
- If due permissions are enabled, one can edit or delete order details by clicking on the edit (a pencil icon) or the delete option (indicated as a trash can).
- Once changes are done , click on the Print button to generate a copy of the Billing Details.
To delete an order
- Select the orders you need to delete by marking on the check boxes.
- Once done, click on the Delete order button.